Here is the simple way to make the world’s most delicious McDonald’s French Fries at home. Just follow the below steps carefully:
1. Peel the potatoes and julienne. They should be 1/4 inch long and 1/4 inch thickness of about 4 inches to 6 inches.
2. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup and water, make sure to mix thoroughly until the corn syrup is distributed. Add french fries to the sugar water solution. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
3. While the fries were soaking in a heavy-bottomed stock pot or deep fryer, heat the peanut oil in a deep fryer until it reaches 375ºF.
4. Remove french fries from sugar water and dry. Carefully add them to the oil, and partially frying them for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. It will soon start to turn its color into the light golden brown. Remove them from the fryer and place it on a plate with a paper towel-lined. Put them in a refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. While they cool, add beef fat to the peanut oil. Heat the oil in a 400ºF. Remove French fries from the freezer and carefully add them back to beef tallow oil. Fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is turned into golden brown. Drain the fried potatoes and place in a large bowl.
6. Sprinkle generously with salt and stir the potatoes until they are coated. Serve immediately.
McDonald’s French Fries gallery